Hydrophobia Mod 1.12.2 will makes rain is a part of our Minecraft lives. Not anymore, with Hydrophobia you can add a chance for rain to be delayed, even preventing it from occurring altogether, using the mod’s handy configuration file. Defaults to a 10% chance to delay rain and a 10% chance to delay a thunderstorm, although both values can be configured fully between 0 and 100%.
Hydrophobia Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Makes Rain Is A Part Of Our Minecraft Lives
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.