IAmMusicPlayer Mod 1.16.5/.15.2 implements a new music program, which entails modern models for the track player, music uploader and the cassettes. It allows players to choose whatever song they would like to play simply by uploading them on the game, you may select from Beyonce, Kanye or perhaps a few anime soundtracks. In general, the mod provides a fresh aesthetic to the audio component of the match, offering the players a better choice to run their favorite tracks from your background at a really complex, yet simple system. If you’re a music lover, this Mod is something which can’t be missed out as it’ll satisfy any youngsters’ dream to resist against horde of zombies while listening to their perennial favourite song.
IAmMusicPlayer Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Play Customizable Soundtrack
- Upload music files to your server by using the Sound File Uploader.
- Record the music files to your Cassette Tapes through Cassette Deck.
- A Boombox is used to play music recorded on the tape.
- Adjusting the Volume by right-clickiking or shift-right-clicking on the upside.
- Automatically play music and repeat with Redstone Signal.
- Proceed to Download and Play music simultaneously.
- Sound File Uploader: upload music files to server
- Cassette Deck: record uploaded music files on cassette tape.
- Boombox: play music recorded on cassette tape.
- Adjust volume by right-clicking or shift-right-clicking on upside.
- With redstone signal, automatically play music and repeat.
- After being stopped or broken, you can restart or reinstall to resume music.
- Proceed downloading and playing music simultaneously.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.