IAmMusicPlayer Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) introduces a new music system that includes modern models for the track player and music uploader. You can upload any song you want to the game and choose to play it. The mod adds a new look to the music section of the game. It allows players to choose to play their favorite tracks in the background. This is a simple, but effective system. This Mod is a must-have mod for music lovers. It will fulfill any child’s dream to battle the zombie horde while listening to their favorite song.
IAmMusicPlayer Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Play Customizable Soundtrack
- Upload music files to your server by using the Sound File Uploader.
- Record the music files to your Cassette Tapes through Cassette Deck.
- A Boombox is used to play music recorded on the tape.
- Adjusting the Volume by right-clickiking or shift-right-clicking on the upside.
- Automatically play music and repeat with Redstone Signal.
- Proceed to Download and Play music simultaneously.
- Sound File Uploader: upload music files to server
- Cassette Deck: record uploaded music files on cassette tape.
- Boombox: play music recorded on cassette tape.
- Adjust volume by right-clicking or shift-right-clicking on upside.
- With redstone signal, automatically play music and repeat.
- After being stopped or broken, you can restart or reinstall to resume music.
- Proceed downloading and playing music simultaneously.