Inspired by Dartcraft’s clipboard, iBench Mod 1.7.10 adds a portable workbench with a few extras. You are able to shift click into the crafting grid, rotate the outer ring of items, balance, and clear the grid with either a click of a button, or using your Forward, Backwards, Left and Right keys.
iBench Mod 1.7.10
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!