Immersive Cables Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds transformers, connectors, relays and wires for you to be able to easily wire up your systems.
Immersive Cables Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – RS Wiring and AE Quartz Fiber
- Wire Coils: Used to connect transformers, relays and connectors with eachother.
- Wire Coil Blocks: Decorative blocks and crafting material for transformers.
- Relays: Can only connect to other transformers via wire; Do not connect to cabling or machines; Allow multiple wire connections.
- Transformers:Connect network cabling or machines on their bottom side to your wiring network; Do not allow multiple wire connections.
- Connectors: A mix of transformer and relay, they can connect to cabling or machines as well as allow multiple wire connections; Do not transfer networking information, only power.
Applied Energistics info:
- Fluix wire has a range of 24 blocks and transfer 8 channels.
- Dense fluix wire has a range of 16 blocks and transfer 32 channels.
- Quartz fiber wire has a range of 16 blocks and can only transfer power.
- Transformers have a power drain of 8 AE/t (Fluix) and 10 AE/t (Dense Fluix) each.
- Relays have a power drain of 2 AE/t (Fluix) and 3 AE/t (Dense Fluix) each.
- Connectors have a power drain of 1 AE/t (Quartz Fiber) each.
- any value mentioned above can be changed via config – you can also enable/disable the AE module as a whole.
Refined Storage info:
- Refined Fiber wire has a range of 16 blocks.
- Transformers have a power drain of 12 RS/t each.
- Relays have a power drain of 2 RS/t each.
- Any value mentioned above can be changed via config – you can also enable/disable the RS module as a whole.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.