Immersive HempCraft Mod 1.12.2 is a set of addon explicitly created for its Mod Immersive Engineering which was developed surrounding the concept of hemp planting. Hemp, or industrial hemp (most well-known for its other name”marijuana”) usually located in the north of the earth surface, is a string of Cannabis Sativa plant which was harvested for its industrial purpose. The Mod supplies many products related to the plant to the game, allowing players to make them. To begin with, to manage any associated Cannabis goods, you have to plant the hemp which you usually found during one of your village mimicking those Hemp Grower who does your work for you. Since that time, players can make Hempstone, Hemp Bale, Hemp Steak or even bake several diverse cakes from using this type of plant!
Immersive HempCraft Mod 1.12.2 – Are You Like Hemp?
- NPC Merchant: Hemp Grower
- Hemp Field
- Space Cookie
- Potent Hemp Seed
- Hempstone Brick (oreDict: ingotBrick)
- Hempstone (oreDict: dustPlastic, hempstone)
- Hempstone Sheet (oreDict: sheetPlastic, itemRubber)
- Hempstone Plate (oreDict: ironPlate)
- Native Hemp Oil (oreDict: foodHempoil)
- Hemp Flour (oreDict: foodFlour, foodHempmeal)
- Hemp Butter (oreDict: foodButter, foodHempbutter)
- Hemp Crop (oreDict cropHemp)
- Hemp Fabric (oreDict: fabric)
- Reinforced Hemp Fabric (oreDict: fabricHemp, leather)
- Growable potent Hemp Plant
- Hardened Hempstone (oreDict: stone)
- Hempstone Cobblestone (oreDict: cobblestone)
- Hempstone Bricks
- Light Mix
- All Mix
- Hemp Bale
- New: hemp-oil <- industrial hemp seeds, hempstone plate, hopper, glass bottleyou get hempstone plate, hopper back to inventory after crafting
- New: hemp-flour <- industrial hemp seeds, hardened hempstone, hempstone brickyou get hardened hempstone, hempstone brick back to inventory after crafting
- New: hemp-butter <- milk bucket, hemp-oil, stickyou get stick back to inventory after crafting
- Space Cookie <- Hemp Butter, Hemp Oil, Hemp Flour, Egg, Milk, Sugar, Cocoapowder, Pot, Bakeware
- Hempstone Block <- Hempstone
- Hempstone Brick <- Hempstone(Furnace)
- Hempstone Bricks (Block) <- Hempstone Brick
- Hardened Hempstone <- Hempstone Block (drying)
- Potting Soil <- Dirt + Sand + Clay + Stone Meal + Charcoal Dust + Perlite
- Light Mix <- (Furnace) Potting Soil
- All Mix <- Light Mix + Saltpeter + Water + Sulfur + Phosphate
- Fertilizer <- Pulverized Granite + Sulfur + Saltpeter + Phosphate
- Phosphate <- Engineer’s Hammer + Apatite (rare sandstone drop)
- Hempstone <- Water Bucket/Freshwater + Hemp Fiber
- Hempstone Sheet <- Engineer’s Hammer + Hempstone Ball
- Hempstone Plate <- (Furnace) Hempstone Sheet
- Clay <- Hempstone
- Native Hemp Oil <- Hemp Seeds + Juicer
- Hemp Flour <-Hemp Seeds + Mortar and Pestle
- Hemp Butter <- Hemp Oil + Silken Tofu/Heavy Cream + Saucepan
- Paper <- Hemp Fiber
- Hemp Fabric <- Hemp Fiber
- Hemp Crop <- Hemp Fiber
- Reinforced Hemp Fabric <- Hemp Fabric + Hemp Fiber
- Hemp Bale <- Hemp Crop <- Hemp Bale
- Brown Wool <- Hemp Fiber
- Cooking Oil <- Native Hemp Oil
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.