Impart Mod 1.12.2 adds a single item: the Eye of Tethering, which can be used to transfer your soul to a different location, allowing building, mining and fighting, before snapping back to your body.
Impart Mod 1.12.2 – Moving Your Soul
Mining: As a raw soul, you’re quite weak, so it may take you a while to mine blocks.
Building: The original design purpose of soul tethering, to allow much more freedom in 3-dimensional movement without straight-up creative flight.
Combat: Not as powerful against skeletons.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.