Impractical Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds another method of keeping your enormous quantities of Blocks and Things, but does this in a very different manner. Rather than supplying you with a GUI and Slots, which manages to stuff all of your gold into a one block area, Impractical Storage makes the World your storage area, also ensures you can only store up to you have space for. The whole mod centers across one block, referred to as the Controller. Once put in the world, it produces a 9x8x8 zone facing itself, where it can store whatever Blocks or Things you feed into it. The Controller itself may look as a standard inventory, therefore any other mod which interacts with inventories will function just fine.
Impractical Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Store Your Items In The World
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.