Improved Stations Mod 1.17/1.16.5 introduces a variety of new workbench options into Minecraft. They are more detailed and visually pleasing. Mojang has not been addressing the issue. Minecraft veterans have long longed for improvements to their workbench. One talented author recognized this desire and created a set to improve the benches, from original crafting tables to furnaces. The new stations will please players. They visually show the process of conflation, making the game seem more immersive.
Improved Stations Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – Workbench, Crafting Table
- Workshop Benches are all improved visually.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.