Inductive Logistics Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds many technical content to Minecraft. It is mostly focused on supplying automation methods for large otherwise extremely time intensive or annoying tasks. Another aim is to rather provide a few multifunctional machines instead of several specialized machines for just very specific tasks. This mod brings a few features of Inductive Automation mod into latest edition of Minecraft with some changes and some new features.
Inductive Logistics Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Various Technical Content
- Item & Fluid transport pipes where the contents are passed on from one pipe to the next along a predefined path similar to conveyor belts.
- Pipe Filters with many functions. Except for the usual blacklist, NBT, oreDict, etc. there is also a stock-keeping function which is often very useful for distributing items over multiple inventories.
- Universal Pipes for both Items and Fluids that will move them instantly to their destination without internal storage. In combination with Filters they can be very powerful.
- Fluid Tanks in multiple sizes that allow filling or draining fluid containers inside and can be used as fluid containers them self when harvested. Also their fluid type can be locked so they won’t accept other fluids even when empty.
- Item Buffers in multiple sizes. What’s very special about them is that you can adjust the amount of available slots in their inventory and even the stack limit to whatever you need. This also means that Items can be stacked higher than normal in there.
- Auto Crafter that uses a side access pattern allowing higher recipe flexibility and prevents stocking unnecessary high quantities of in-between-products (there’s also a handy portable version).
- Portable device to remote access the inventory of a linked block, no matter where (and in which dimension) you are, as long as the block is loaded. Including filtered automatic transfer of items.
- Simple but powerful pipe covering system: Any solid full cube block can be used (even glass) and the pipes will inherit properties like light emission, explosion resistance, being wither-proof, …
- High configurability: Almost everything from pipe extraction rates to tank sizes and even crafting recipes can be edited in the config file. So you can tune this mod optimally for the needs of your mod pack.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CD4017BE Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.