InGame Info XML Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows you to display a very customizable “F3 screen”. It ships with a default config (in XML), which can be replaced/changed by your own. It supports XML, JSON and the text format (slightly modified version of bspkrs’ format). This mod displays various information directly only you ingame screen.
InGame Info XML Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Display Various Information Directly
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and LunatriusCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.