Using the Immediate Structures Mod (ISM) by MaggiCraft you can place Minecraft constructions in seconds. You will find more than 40,000 structures having a dimension of a few hundred blocks around many millions out there. Structures may be searched via the graphical port”StrExplorer”. This includes a search engine to look in detail for functions and structures for saving them. Stored structures can subsequently be placed in a Minecraft world, and there are a great deal of chances.
Instant Structures Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 – Build a Minecraft World in Seconds
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Search and save structures via an integrated search engine StrExplorer
- Structure Lists present structures on various topics such as Star Wars, Modern Houses or Castles
- Place structures
- Remove placed structures
- Reposition placed structures
- Scan you own structures
- Placing geometric shapes
- Crafting recipes to use the mod in Survival mode
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.