Invasion Mod 1.7.10 provides you with the ability to initiate an attack on the location of your choosing. The difficulty ramps up and the mobs are designed to take care of base defenses. The behaviour of invading mobs has been extensively revamped. Most dinosaurs have distinct skills and within this beta phase there are some fresh dinosaurs and substantially more powerful mobs in route, aimed towards new roles.
Invasion Mod 1.7.10 – New Weapon and Meteor Strike
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Spawn an invasion until a nexus is overwhelmed(most reliable way to test your base and no down time).
- Leave mobs to spawn around a nexus every couple nights if you want to go off and do other things.
- Set mobs to instead spawn randomly at night, like usual mobs but a potentially lot more of them(customisable).
- Items available, like rechargeable traps, to help defend.
Note: the nexus acts as a beacon and GUI for invasions(that’s why it’s there), but mobs spawning at night don’t yet have any way of organising themselves around a player or central point.
The area you set up at will certainly take a bit of a beating (a large beating if you are very stubborn and last a long time), but there is no “massive destruction” or silly unfair mechanics that will randomly destroy all your work. This includes the nexus(it does not damage any blocks). Still, you can back up your map if you want.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.