Inventory Profiles Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is a client-side mod that helps you organize and sort your inventory or chests. Multiplayer is supported and no mods are required for the server.
Inventory Profiles Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 – Inventory Sorting Tweaks
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge (or Fabric Modloader).
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.