Inventory Sorting Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a quick, simple, and lightweight Inventory sorter built for Fabric. Simply click the “Sort” button or middle-click the mouse in a supported inventory to sort. Activation methods, as well as a method for sorting (by name, category, or mod),Â is configurable. Mod Menu for editing the config is supported.
Inventory Sorting Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Quick, Simple Inventory Sorter
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.