Inventory Tweaks Renewed Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 was inspired greatly by its precursor, Inventory Tweaks, which has been known to be one of the mandatory Mods if you’re on the lookout for minor gameplay enhancements, both Single Player and Multiplayer. The concept implemented through Inventory Tweaks Renewed seems quite simple at first, but upon using it, the typical player won’t be able to take another walkthrough of Minecraft with no Mod anymore. In its core, the Mod makes it possible to manage your inventory, switching out your broken tools and continuously restocking your own stuff. All of your frustration will no more be observable as the Mod will alleviate your anxiety. Although, you will need to remember to always carry a fresh tool and extra materials with Inventory Tweaks installed.
Inventory Tweaks Renewed Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Auto Switching, Sorting
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- All your tools and materials will now be auto replaced.
- Press on the Sort button on the right side of your inventory bar to sort it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.