Inventory X Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a simple mod that adds a little X button to the top right corner of inventories that can be clicked to close that inventory as an alternative to pressing E or Escape. It is a feature in the Windows 10 edition of the game. This mod is client side, so it works even if it is not installed on the server you are playing on.
Inventory X Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Button to Close Inventories
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.