InvisibLights Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 allows you to set light sources that are imperceptible. You won’t even notice they’re there. Many Minecraft players have stumbled over this problem: maintaining something well-lit necessitates an extraordinary large amount of Torches or other light sources. The end result is a scene jammed with these. You probably know that you will need a whole lot of Torches to keep your home well-lit. You may also utilize Glowstone, but that’s quite bulky and does not look great either.
InvisibLights Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 – No Torch or Glowstone Light Source
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.