Welcome to a new world of hidden possiblities! InvisiBlocks Mod 1.7.10 started as a simple way to create floating torches and dangling ladders, a means to bind water in interesting patterns, and other aesthetically interesting things you couldn’t do before. Nevertheless, it’s evolved into something far more. You can now create hundreds of contraptions employing all kinds of new invisible blocks. Some of which are considerably greater than simply invisible vanilla blocks.
InvisiBlocks Mod 1.7.10
- Blocks that are invisible (aka the glasses of sight are not currently equipped) will not have their outlines drawn.
- WAILA will not identify invisible blocks unless the player can see them.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.