Iron Bundles Mod 1.17 introduces four new types and variations of bundles to the game. Players are beginning to use the rudimentary bundles to store unnecessary items since their introduction. These bundles are limited in space and can only hold 16 to 32 items. Iron Bundles are augmented versions that allow players to store items up to 1024 slots.
Iron Bundles Mod 1.17 – Bundles, Storage
- Four new bundles are introduced.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.