Iron Furnaces Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a few different tiers to the already existing block called the furnace. The 1.12.2 version includes Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Obsidian furnaces, with all of their own burn speeds for cooking things. The 1.15.2 version includes Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Crystal, along with Obsidian furnaces as well as Copper and Silver, with all of their own burn speeds for cooking things. The 1.15.2 version also contains a method to smelt items using Forge Energy and augments for Smoking and Blasting recipes. 1.16.1 contains a Netherite Furnace!
Iron Furnaces Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Advanced Smelting
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Note: If youve used a different version of the mod before, delete any existing endermail.cfg, endermail-client.toml, or endermail-common.toml files from .minecraft/config