Iron Furnaces Mod 1.7.1/1.16.5 adds several tiers to an already existing block, the furnace. The 1.12.2 version contains Iron, Gold and Diamond furnaces with their own cooking speeds. The 1.15.2 version contains Iron, Gold and Silver as well as Obsidian, Emerald, Crystal, Diamond, Emerald, and Obsidian fires. Each has its own cooking speeds. The 1.15.2 version includes Forge Energy, an enhancement for Smoking and Blasting recipes, and a method to smelt items. The Netherite Furnace is included in 1.16.1!
Iron Furnaces Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – Advanced Smelting
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedÂ Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, typeÂ %appdata%Â and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Note: If youâve used a different version of the mod before, delete any existing endermail.cfg, endermail-client.toml, or endermail-common.toml files from .minecraft/config