Iron Tanks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 intended to do for BuildCraft tanks what Iron Chests did for vanilla chests. The Iron Tanks mod introduces a variety of new tanks to satisfy all of your liquid storage needs. Those tanks are fully compatible with other inventory-modifying mechanics like the pipes from Buildcraft or the tubes and machines from the ThermalDynamics mod.
Iron Tanks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Expanding Buildcraft Tanks
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and BuildCraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.