Island Generator Mod 1.15.2 is a profoundly configurable survival island generator where you can freely customize island size, biomes, and survival island mode from the config, asl well as adding supports toward unique biomes.Â Â To start playing the mod, you’ll have to go to world customization and select “Islands” as the generator.
Island Generator Mod 1.15.2 – Survival
- There will no be no world borders due to the Pack nature of generating infinitely.
- Upon choosing a spawn biome, it must all be in lowercase, matching the name that appears in the registry name.
- There’s a slight chance you’ll spawn in a different biome from your chosen spawn – Exit and try to insert a new seed.
- There is no climate system currently.
- The ocean size is exceptionally vast.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.