It Takes a Pillage Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) aims at expanding on the pillager civilisation as well as providing additional challenges and compelling gameplay for survival game mode. Pillagers have increased their Civilization! They have established encampments, fortresses and other structures all around the globe! Are you able to defeat these new threats and seize their valuable loot?
It Takes a Pillage Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Hardcore for Pillagers
- Adventure & RPG Mods
- Building & Structure Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Added a ravager horn, one of which is always dropped by slain ravagers. Its use will give the player the bad omen effect
- Added the “Bastille Blues” music disc, by izofar
- Added spawn eggs for each respective mob
- Drinking milk no longer removes bad omen (configurable)
- Added the Archer, a quick, hooded pillager that wields a bow
- Added the Skirmisher, a very fast, axe-wielding pillager with limited visibility
- Added the Legioner, an armored pillager equipped with sword and shield
- Added the Clay Golem, a weaker but faster golem that is cheaper to summon
- Pillager encampments now generate over flat terrain in the overworld
- Bastilles now generate over flat terrain in the overworld
- Pillage sieges may now happen in villages during nighttime
- Natural iron golem spawning has been replaced by clay golems (configurable)
- Added Advancements to be achieved by exploring It Takes a Pillage
Bastille: The pinnacle of Pillager Civilization!
Bastille (Snow): A Fortress of Solitude!
Pillager Camp: Campsite Living!
Pillager Camp (Snow): Weathering the Elements!
New Pillagers: More Varied Gameplay!