ItemPhysic Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 will add a number of new items to the game, not only that it still also updates some of the existing items to become much more realistic. This mod gives you two options to start from, a Full or Lite version.
ItemPhysic Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Epic Drop Animations
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Floating items.
- Only burnable items burn in lava/fire.
- Custom pickup.
- Custom throw.
- Igniting items.
- Configurable despawn time.
- Cactus does not destroy items.
- Enhanced item animation.
- Supports InGameConfigManager.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CreativeCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.