iTorch Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds 16 variants of torches: Yellow, Black, Blue, Brown, Cyan, Green, Gray, Light Blue, Light Gray, Lime, Magenta, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, and White.
iTorch Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Colourful Torches
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.