Japanese Food Mod 1.15.2 adds to the game a whole new food culture. Much different number of seeds, clams were also added to expand the immersion of the Japanese culture farther. Additionally, there are many high-tech cookers like the compressor for players to”craft” their most elegant dish. Everything must be crafted from step to step; even a very simple bowl will have to be manufactured from clay and wood. Following that, you will have to grab a fresh assortment of fishes, which can easily be located in lakes. Growing vegetables will also be a tricky undertaking, as well. Channel your internal farmer before installing the mod, even as you will be needing it for the Japanese farming.
Japanese Food Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 – New Edibles, Japanese Culture
- New Variety of Fishes.
- New Vegetables to grow.
- Most dishes can be crafted through a simple crafting table.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.