Do you think it is annoying to find items in JEI that are not used in any recipes? JEI Hider Mod 1.12.2 is a small plugin for JEI that hides those items. Without those items, JEI will be a lot cleaner because you will only find items used in recipes. Yes, you could manually hide all these items in JEI, but this plugin makes it so you don’t have to do that.
JEI Hider Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Hides Items That Are Not Used
- This plugin hides every item it finds that is not used in any way, in crafting or any other mechanic like enchanting or machine processing. (For example, the item TEST is not used in any recipes, there is no recipe to craft it, it cannot be enchanted or processed in any machine so, JEIH will hide TEST in JEI.)
- The item will not be removed from the game, it simply will not show up in JEI if you search for it.
- If an item is used in ANY process or is the result of any process such as; crafting, pulverizing, smelting, enchanting, it will not be hidden in JEI.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.