Joy of Painting Mod (1.18.2, 1.7.1) allows you to create a blank canvas with a palette and paint your own pictures. You can then hang them on the wall just like vanilla paintings. You can let your imagination run wild or create memes to enjoy the joy of painting. This mod works with Minecraft 1.14.4. Forge recommends the recommended version.
Joy of Painting Mod – 1.18.2, 1.17.1 – Mix Colors, Draw Paintings
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Photo & Video Mods
- Color mixing mechanic faithful to vanilla and fun to use
- Painted canvases can be hanged on a wall
- Multiple brush sizes
- Multiple canvas sizes and shapes
- All 16 million colors are available
- Undo mistakes with CTRL+Z
- First you need to craft (or get from the creative inventory) a palette and a canvas. Crafting recipes are given below.
- When crafting a palette, any combination of dyes will do, but you need at least one dye.
- You can then fill the palette with other dyes if you want.
- There are currently four kinds of canvases. The basic one is 1 block sized. The others are 1×2, 2×1 and 2×2 block sized.
- Using a canvas (by itself) with right-click lets you view its content.
- Using a palette (by itself) lets you open the palette interface, where you can mix colors to create custom ones.
- Using a canvas in one hand and a palette on the other lets you open both interfaces at once, where you can paint on the canvas using the colors on your palette. You can mix colors here as well.
- The color mixing rules work the same way as the vanilla leather armor dyeing mechanic.
- Change the brush size with the mouse wheel and undo mistakes with the CTRL+Z shortcut
- After painting a canvas, you can use it on a wall similar to vanilla paintings to hang it on the wall. Hitting the hanged canvas or breaking a block it rests on will drop it back as an item.