Are you tired of looking at the same teal and blue outfit on your Steve? Or maybe you found a great skin, but want to dress it up without sacrificing it to find a new outfit? Then this mod is for you. Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 consists of a full wardrobe and accessories for all of your gaming needs.
Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
- 2 new world gens including grow-able cotton plant and halite ore
- 10 new tools & weapons + (some accessories offer damage abilities)
- 21 patterns for crafting clothes
- 25 different bottles of dye
- 26 different fabrics
- 35 different accessories + 1 edible (a hot dog!)
- 146 different clothing pieces (shoes, hats, shirts, dresses, skirts, etc.)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.