Jumping Castle Mod 1.12.2 adds in a simple castle block (they are bouncy and launch the player increasingly into the air) and a netting to protect you from falling out of the jumping castle.
Jumping Castle Mod 1.12.2 – Working Bouncy Castle
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.