Just Enough Buttons Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is small client-side mod with no dependencies, which adds some utility buttons to the inventory screen.
Just Enough Buttons Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Utility Buttons
- Switch gamemodes (Adventure and Spectatormode can be disabled)
- Switch to rainy/sunny weather
- Delete Items
- Set time to night/day
- Remove all entities
- Enable/Disable Daylightcycle
- Magnet Items
- Four custom command buttons to execute given commands (Set in the config gui under Mod Options)
- Four Save buttons to save a snapshot of your inventory
- F7 for a light overlay to show you where mobs can spawn
- F4 to see chunk borders (Equivalent of pressing F3 + G)
- Note that these will not be registered if More Overlays is installed.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.