Just Enough Calculation Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a simple calculator to help you calculate how many of resources you need to gather for certain items. You can manage tons of crafting procedures with the help of it. Actually it is designed for some mega packs to help you manage the crafting things manually without drove mad by the crazy steps. You must have JEI installed for it to work.
Just Enough Calculation Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Calculate the Cost for Recipes
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- JEI “+”-click supported.
- Percentage supported.
- Liquid supported.
- Check Player’s inventory for missingÂ ingredients (can be disabled in config).
- Recursive computation, it will find if the gradients can be crafted in other recipes.
- Input recipes will store in the world’s user file. You don’t need to input again once recorded.
- Dynamically support different recipe category (will work the second time minecraft runs with the mod installed and can be blacklisted in config).
- A new math calculator! Convert to math calculator using shift-right click.
- Recipes can be sorted into groups.
- A strengthened search tool to help you manage records better.
- Fully fluid support.
- Configurable oreDict entry.
- Better inventory scanning.
- Tons of optimization.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.