Just Enough Calculation Mod (1.18.2, 1.6.5) provides a simple calculator that will help you determine how many resources are needed to make certain items. It can be used to manage a variety of crafting tasks. It is actually designed to allow you to manage your crafting tasks manually, without getting overwhelmed by all the steps. It will only work if JEI is installed.
Just Enough Calculation Mod – 1.18.2, 1.16.5 – Calculate the Cost for Recipes
- Information & Guide Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- JEI “+”-click supported.
- Percentage supported.
- Liquid supported.
- Check Player’s inventory for missing ingredients (can be disabled in config).
- Recursive computation, it will find if the gradients can be crafted in other recipes.
- Input recipes will store in the world’s user file. You don’t need to input again once recorded.
- Dynamically support different recipe category (will work the second time minecraft runs with the mod installed and can be blacklisted in config).
- A new math calculator! Convert to math calculator using shift-right click.
- Recipes can be sorted into groups.
- A strengthened search tool to help you manage records better.
- Fully fluid support.
- Configurable oreDict entry.
- Better inventory scanning.
- Tons of optimization.
Nuclear reactor in infinity skyblock
Procedure of nuclear reactor in infinity skyblock
How to use:
- The mod adds an item called Crafting Calculator, right click with it in hand to open the GUI.
- The main interaction in this mod is click the slot to activate it and then click to pick items in the JEI item list.
- You can directly left/right click items in JEI item list to pick them.
- One thing to notice: You need to input the recipes needed for it to work since there might be many recipes for one item, automatically loading the recipe may lead to a mess.