Just Enough Dimension Mod 1.12.2 allows registering new custom measurements to the match, or it can also be used to simply tweak some attributes of existing measurements. (Examples of such tweaks would be empowering per-dimension Earth so that the border at the Nether may be 1/8 of their size of the overworld boundary and not the exact same dimensions, or to alter the sky and/or fog or cloud colours or the cloud render elevation .)
Just Enough Dimension Mod 1.12.2 – Powerful Tool To Create Dimensions
All dimension registrations and configs are done via a simple JSON config file. There is also an in-game ‘dimbuilder’ command to create/register dimensions or to edit the properties of a previously added dimension, and it can change most of the values that the config file stores, but not quite all of them. Basically more complex things like the light brightness table or biome foliage colors etc. can only be added and configured directly via the dimensions.json config file.
The dimension registration and per-dimension settings are done via the global config/justenoughdimensions/dimensions.json file, or the worlddirectory/justenoughdimensions/dimensions.json file if it exists. The world one takes precedence if it exists.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.