KAGIC Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 adds Kindergartens and Gems from the television show Steven Universe, which you can use to create servants that do a number of various tasks for you. This mod also adds machines to your Minecraft world that let you harvest your own servants and soldiers from the ores in the ground.
KAGIC Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 – Kindergartens and Gems
- The Ruby is a very common and versatile gem that will follow and defend you from hostile mobs and anything with the intent to hurt you. The more they are hit, the stronger they get, and they have innate fire powers.
- The Quartz is a beefed up version of the Ruby that are nearly invincible. They come in three different species, Amethysts, which have lightning powers, Jaspers, which have powerful area-of-effect attacks, Carnelians, which are just a blast, and Rose Quartzes, which heal nearby players and gems.
- The Peridot is a useful gem that helps manage Kindergartens (where you create your gems) by automatically taming gems for you and telling you where you can make the best gems. When equipped with a hoe, Peridots will harvest and replant nearby crops.
- The Pearl is a multicolored gem that carries a chest inside of it. With a Pearl, you can have multiple inventories that follow you and pick up nearby items. They also have customizable outfits, hair, and colors.
- The Lapis Lazuli is a flying gem that you can ride. When equipped with a hoe, lapis lazulis will water nearby farmland.
- The Sapphire is a gem that can predict the future and give you good luck.
- The Bismuth is a tall and powerful gem that automatically smelts the items you right click it with.
- The Agate is a commanding, multicolored gem that ensures your gems are in line and on post and keeping all nearby mobs on edge.
- The Topaz is a powerful warrior gem that can fuse and will have much in store for it in the coming updates.
- The Aquamarine is a flighty fairy gem that follows you and makes mockery of your enemies.
- The Rutile is a bright gem that leaves trails of light to guide you on your travels.
- The Zircon is a lawyer.
- The Slag is a hostile reject gem that your Peridots will make short work of the moment they see it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.