Keep Hunger Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds Tinker’s Construct feature back. And even more configurable features.
Keep Hunger Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Stats Keeper
- Keep Hunger.
- Keep Experience.
- Config (In Game and in file).
- Eating Cooldown on respawn.
- No XP dropping.
- Keep Saturation
- Tough As Nails Support
- Hunger Saving (respawn with the same amount of hunger)
- Experience Saving (respawn with the same amount of experience)
- Eating Cooldown (on respawn player will get no appetite effect with defined time in 2nd eating cooldown option)
- Minimal Food Value (if enabled player who died will respawn with the specified amount of food, only if he is at or under that value)
- Saturation Saving (respawn with the same amount of saturation)
- No Appetite: When you have the effect you will not be able to eat any food or drink milk.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.