Keygrip Mod 1.7.10 is a mod made by iChun which permits players to record their own movement, and play it back. You are able to record as many instances of yourself as you’d like, and modify them to your hearts content (besides changing the individual movement keyframes)…like altering your beginning position, altering the type of NPC which plays back, altering the name of the player that’s being siphoned, create NPC’s walk through walls & floors, and a whole lot more!
Keygrip Mod 1.7.10
- In-game Mocap recorder with a GUI and a twist. Record yourself doing stuff, go back in the timeline and record an entirely new action! Keep doing this and have an entire scene, all acted out yourself, without the need of others help.
- Toggle the Scene Editor UI with the F12 key when ingame. Start and Stop a new action (you have to make one first) with F10, replay the entire scene using F9. (All keybinds configurable, preferably you should watch the video on how to use the mod)
- Saving the project will also export all the actions to be reimported into the same scene. Offset this and you can have an entire group dancing in sync!
- Keygrip uses a workspace in the /mods/ folder, if you need any files Keygrip creates, itll be there.
- Also wanna add a note: Holding shift when you hit OK on an import action window will not set the offset to the player position.
- Requires Java 7 and later.