Koi Mod 1.16.1 adds to the match a new species, that’s the famous Koi fish. Inspired by the Japanese’s civilizations, the Koi or more specifically named jinli or nishikigoi, are coloured varieties of the Amur carp which are retained for ornamental purposes in outside ponds, water gardens or gardens. These beauties reflect a material and spiritual prosperity or progress. Known as Feng shui, a spiritual form of company and positioning of things, says that using the spirit of theÂ KoiÂ close to you will bring in decent luck, chance, and spiritual benefits. With an addition of the Mod, you will have the ability to capture these Koi and make them a decoration to the own household.
Koi Mod 1.16.1 – New Aquatic Animals
- Koi will now be spawned in the Ocean, Lakes.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.