Kotlin Forge Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.18) is used to create mods using the Kotlin programming languages. This mod works by shading the Kotlin libraries, providing KotlinLanguageProvider to load @Mod object declarations, providing AutoKotlinEventBusSubscriber to load @EventBusSubscriber declarations, and providing useful utility functions and constants.
Kotlin for Forge Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Kotlin Libraries
- Library & API
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Provides the Kotlin libraries.
- Provides KotlinLanguageProvider to allow usage of object declarations as @Mod targets.
- Provides AutoKotlinEventBusSubscriber to allow usage of object declarations as @Mod.EventBusSubscriber targets.
- Provides useful utility functions and constants.
- Provides its own implementation of the Forge eventbus to work with KCallables and reified type parameters.
- Provides sided property delegates and object holder property delegates.