LabyMod 1.12.2 provides many useful features, it extends Minecraft by adding a variety of useful features. Through cooperation with many large Minecraft servers, LabyMod provides exclusive features and information for various game modes.
LabyMod 1.12.2 – Too Many Exclusive Features
- Drag & Drop GUI Editor (Adjust your GUI as you desire and receive much additional information directly in the game.)
- 1.7 animations (Minecraft 1.7 feeling in the newest version? LabyMod can bring back old animations from Minecraft 1.7.)
- Extended game information
- Compatible with Forge
- TeamSpeak in Minecraft (Annoyed of switching between Minecraft and TeamSpeak all the time? Just use TeamSpeak directly in Minecraft!)
- Server-independent LabyMod Chat (Communicate with friends on other servers or find out where they’re playing at.)
- Public Serverlist
- Borderless Window
- Cosmetics & Emotes
- Custom nicknames
- Map search
- Addon platform
- LabyMod Installer (You can add a variety of different compatible mods by a few simple mouse clicks during the installation.)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.