LambdaLib 1.12.2/1.7.10 is a modding library that aims at making modding fluent and enjoyable. This mod contains many functionalities that is really helpful to Minecraft modding but isn’t provided by Minecraft or Forge. The utilities shipped with LambdaLib include:
LambdaLib 1.12.2/1.7.10 – Library for LambdaInnovation’s Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.