Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds in two new creatures into Minecraft. There is a creeper that can shoot laser beams at you that rides on a robot dinosaur! You can even grow your own dinosaur to ride and shoot laser beams.
Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2
This mod adds 2 new mobs to Minecraft the 1st being the Laser Creeper. The Laser Creeper has all of the normal attributes and explosiveness of an ordinary Creeper – but also will fire beams of pure energy at you from its Laser blasters. These blasts will damage you and set you on fire. Laser Creepers will drop the usual gunpowder but also redstone dust and a new drop called Laser Creeper Plasma (see recipes for use). Rarely the Laser Creeper will drop a Plasma Power Unit. Laser creepers can spawn on their own or riding on the back of mob number 2….
The T-R3X 1000: The T-R3X 1000 is a formidable foe. It has 80hp is immune to fire and projectiles will not harm it. When destroyed the T-R3X 1000 will drop a
T-R3X 1000 Part this can be used, by you, to…. CREATE YOUR VERY OWN RIDABLE ROBO DINO!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.