Last Days Mod 1.8/1.7.10 is the best shooter mod in the history of Minecraft. It adds in game new gamemodes, items and many other different stuffs. This mod aims for a extremely realistic DayZ inpression,to make your survival more dangerous,realistic and cool at the same time.
Last Days Mod 1.8/1.7.10 – Best Shooter, Realistic DayZ
- Have a cool-looking custom inventory,just like in DayZ!
- Have some bad-ass looking gear,like backpacks,clothes,soldier gear,helmets,masks,all fully 3D!
- Blow some evil mob brains with some awesome pow-pow 3D weapons,like shotguns,rifles,machine guns,and more!
- Eat some yummy food,which,by the way,can rot,so you better eat it right away!
- See your Awesome 3D gear in first person view,making everything look way better,because,how would see your body NOT be cool?
- See the blood of your foes fall on the ground,making combat more realistic and brutal,just like real life!
- Play with your friends in a all-out war with evil monsters, or just battle for fun with other players,because this mod has Multiplayer support!
- Search for resources in custom world types,with random loot chests and decorative blocks!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.