LaunchGUI 1.11.2/1.10.2 creates a menu with a single button and up to 10 lines of text right before the main menu. It will disable itself once the button is pressed. A utility for modpack creators that creates a GUI when the player initially launches the pack.
LaunchGUI 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Create a Customizable Notification GUI on First Launch
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.