LayingBox Mod 1.16.1 offers a new depth to the fantastic old’ creatures farming system of Minecraft. It allows the gamers to catch creatures in the wild simpler; with a craftable web, you can right-click on any critters you like to set them in a purse. After that, it is possible to either release them back to the wood or take them back to your own Laying Box. This mod makes you an expert in the breeding plan; you’ll have to investigate using these new wands to check if that particular chicken will be useful to your farm. Once your whole system is completely installed with Laying Boxes along with the Egg Storing Machine being five cubes around them, it’s going be completely automated so that you won’t need to be concerned about caring for them chicken for a lengthy moment.
LayingBox Mod 1.16.1 – Breeding, Farming
Egg Collecter will be collecting eggs from all laying boxes within 8x ranges
Collects eggs from all laying boxes within 8x8x8 blocks of it.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.