Left 2 Mine Mod 1.12.2 is a complete overhaul mod which allows players to create, share and play “Left 4 Dead” style maps in Minecraft!Â (This mod is for playing and creating adventure maps it does nothing on its own without a map.)
Left 2 Mine Mod 1.12.2 – Left 4 Dead Style in Minecraft
- Made for multiplayer -> Designed from the ground up to be a multiplayer cooperative experience!
- Fully working AI Director -> To fully capture the Left 4 Dead feeling, the mod uses a clever AI Director which controls how the game plays out. This allows players to replay maps and have a unique experience every time!
- Custom Pathfinding -> Using A* the AI Director will only ever send zombies which can reach you, keeping the game flowing and fresh!
- Tons of weapons, zombies and special infected with more to come -> Currently the mod only features the special infected from Left 4 Dead 1 but the rest are soon to follow and with some original special infected coming soon!
- 2 Game modes -> The mod features the survival and the coop campaign game modes. Create a small survival map, or create a vast campaign!
- Ragdolls and blood -> Slaying zeds has never felt more satisfying! (Fully Configurable!)
- Map making tools and commands to create unique experiences -> Want to trap the players in a large room and spawn nothing but 8 tanks? Well, you can use commands to manipulate the AI Director!
Music is very important in Left 2 Mine as it helps give sound cues as to what is coming. For a better experience, play the game with music-enabled!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.