Level Up HP Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod which adds RPG style HP updates. Since you kill mobs, you obtain HP XP, which eventually provides you HP Levels, which give you added hearts of wellbeing. The mod is designed with mod packs and packs in mind; therefore it’s completely configurable.Â You may configure the beginning and maximum HP, the HP XP requirements to level up, the penalties on death, whether to reset HP Levels on death, and much more! In addition, there are controls that let ops or control blocks to manage HP XP and HP Level for almost any player.
Level Up HP Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – RPG Style HP Upgrades
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Increase your max HP by killing mobs
- Configure just about everything, like starting HP, max level, progression formula, and penalty formulas. You can even set XP values for individual mobs, including modded ones! See the section on data packs in the wiki. There’s also a preconfigured example data pack that starts you off with a full 10 hearts of health instead of 5.
- HP XP overlay HUD
- Heart containers that instantly give you an HP level. You can use a data pack to add these to dungeon loot, include them in adventure maps, whatever you want. By default, they’re not obtainable in survival.
- Level up trigger for use in data packs; see one of the built in advancements for a usage example. Supports int range conditions (just like many vanilla triggers) on current and remaining levels.
- Command (/leveluphp check) to check XP/Level in case you have a mod that conflicts with the xp bar hud
- Op-only commands to manage XP/Level for any player
- /leveluphp [setxp|addxp|setlevel|addlevel]
- You can use these with command blocks or mcfunctions too
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Mantle Mod, ShadowMC and Shadowfacts Forgelin.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.