Level Up Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a class and skills system for Minecraft. Currently, Level Up! has 13 classes you can choose from as soon as you meet the level requirements. You can visit the Level Up! GUI at any time (L key by default) the moment you are able to choose a class.
Level Up Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Class and Skills System
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Every point in Mining increases your chance of getting double drops from all ores (except ones you place) by 0.5%
- For Every 5 points in Mining, your mining speed of stone, cobblestone, obsidian, and all ores increases slightly
- Every point in Swords increases your chance for a random critical hit (while using a sword) by 0.5%
- For every 5 points in Swords, the damage you deal with any sword increases by 5%
- Every point in Defense increases your chance to negate all damage from an attack that you block with a sword
- For every 5 points in Defense, the damage you take from all block-able sources is reduced by 5%
- Every point in Woodcutting increases the chance that chopping a natural wood log will drop extra sticks and/or planks.
- For every 5 points in Woodcutting, the speed at which you break wooden logs and planks (even by hand) increases slightly
- Every point in Smelting increases your chance to get two products from smelting all non-food items by 0.5%
- For every 5 points in Smelting, your smelting speed for all non-food items is increased by 10%
- Every point in Archery increases the projectile speed of your arrows by 1%
- For every 5 points in Archery, your drawback speed of the bow increases slightly
- Every point in Athletics increases your sprinting speed by 1%
- For every 5 points in Athletics, fall damage that you take is reduced by 5%
- Every point in Cooking increases your chance to get two products from cooking all food
- items increases by 0.5%
- For every 5 points in Cooking, your cooking speed for all food items is increased by 10%
- Every point in Stealth increases your movement speed while sneaking by 2%
- For every 5 points in Stealth, the maximum range at which mobs can detect your presence while you are sneaking decreases by 5%
- Every point in Farming slightly increases the rate at which crops, melons, and pumpkins grow
- For every 5 points in Farming, your chance to get double wheat drops from crops increases by 10%
- Additionally, you can now craft 1 pumpkin into 4 pumpkin seeds, regardless of Farming level
- Every point in Fishing slightly increases your chances of hooking a fish while your line is in the water
- For every 5 points in Fishing, your chance to fish up one of 10 random items along with a fish increases by 3% (you cannot get diamonds this way, so don’t waste your time trying)
- Every point in Digging increases your chances of finding a random loot drop when digging natural dirt below a depth of 60 by 0.5%
- For every 5 points in digging, your chances of getting flint from destroying gravel increases by 10% (actually gets to 100% at level 45, since by default there is a 10% chance)
- Additionally, you can now craft 4 flint in a square into 4 gravel, regardless of Digging level
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.